The information in these notes are from various textbooks or websites (linked where possible).

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Agricultural Science

I didn't write up a lot of Ag notes as I spent months on my project and revised while I was doing that. I know how hard it can be sometimes to get lots of different farm pictures to bulk up your folders so I included photos from my folder to give you an idea of little bits to photograph and add in to build up your project and break up chunks of text.
CLICK READ MORE FOR NOTES
CROPS ETC.:































ANIMALS:



















MICROBIOLOGY & GENETICS:
























SOIL ETC.:
















































PROJECT PICTURES:
I had so many photos in my project, every second/third page I would be in the photo to show I actually did the work and research.. Make sure to take a ton of selfies and feel free to use any of the photos below as a guide. 


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment